Thursday 31 May 2012

Picnic time: Al fresco Wraps and Kelly-Marie's Sunnyday Salad


Chickpea burgers with chapati wraps and the most delicious salad ever to see a Sunday


I was lucky enough to spend last Sunday in Kelly-Marie's garden. She made me this gorgeous lunch and we drank about nine cups of Earl Grey each. (I 'm making nine sound like an exaggeration; it isn't). 


I think the best picnics are ones with just a few components, all made to perfection. A salad like this, some leftover chickpea burgers and some Earl Grey in a thermos? Let's go.






Kelly-Marie's Sunnyday Salad
(I haven't put any measurements- just add to your own taste)


Ingredients
Salad leaves
Dressing
Artichoke hearts in oil
Sundried tomatoes
Fresh plum tomatoes
Chopped Spring onions 


We popped a couple of my fix-all chickpea burgers in the oven, added some hummus for good measure and wrapped it all up in a chapati. Sit, sip, steep and enjoy a Sunday! 


Psst- Have a look at Kelly-Marie's blog for even more beautiful creations...

No comments: